Posts by BearKnuclez

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

ok so im ont 100% sure of your answer yet :) I appreciate the response,, so ill try to explain on better details :)

ON PC

Currently i play on Legacy Ragnarok ((3 servers), Aberration 1 server, Extinction 1 server, all Legacys, and they are all being shut down. I have not been able to find a Viable server to tranfer all my Dinos equipment Etc to , thats NOT being deleted By WildCard.

So as *I understand my options* I can sit back let everything Get deleted.. OR i can purchase my own private server and move them to it.

I *believe* that if i had my Own server I can access *mods* admin, Cheat codes and spawn myself dinos, plus items etc. But I would PREFER to go tame them, breed them up the old fashioned way.

So as things stand for now* Until server wipes---- I Transfer my dinos, In cryo pods from one server to another, in my character inventory, and i Transfer my c haracter from extinction by my base, to abberration where I can tame some Rock drakes, then Throw them in cryos, and head over to ragnarok tame a few OVIS and then go back to my base in Extinction.

So by renting my own server Is it the same idea ? Can I go to one server tame some dinos, throw them in Cryo pods, in my inventory, and Change my character back to extinction,

OR do i have to setup my server with Extinction, Upload everything to Data, reset server to a new game mode, I.E Ragnarok, tame my ovis, get some wyvern eggs,, Upload everything to data, Switch server to change BACK to extinction etc etc.

is it simple and fasst or more arduous and time consuming. or is it possible at all ?

Want to know, If I purchase my own nitrado server to run ARK, can I log in, ragnarok, switch to Extinction to get a managarmr or 2, and then back to Abberation to get some rock drakes, then back home to ragnarok to my mansion on the hill..

Or do i have to choose one game to play,, as in Always log in to Rag, OR one of other game modes, thanks,