Posts by robowenus

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

type showmyadminmanager while in enablecheats mode and it will give you full details on each player

Correct, for online players. I manage more than 15 ark servers, having to wait for somebody that I need to ban to come online so I can see their gamertag is NOT ideal. I am sometimes forced to make a ban based on survivor names inwhich I need to find out what their gamertags are to make the BAN. Having the logs in the NITRADO DASHBOARD provide both survivor name and gamertags would be perfect.

Please add a way for our logs to display BOTH gamertags and players ingame name attached to the gamertag, I cant make a ban when the logs only shows the ingame name...... I have to wait for the user to be online for me to figure out their gamertag for me to make a ban. AND PLEASE ADD A WAY TO BAN SAID USER ON ALL SERVERS ON THE SAME CLUSTER..... seriously annoying having to ban the same person on a different map, they can just join with a new gamertag and i will never know its them........ why is this even a thing.

I am aware that it isnt available which is why it is posted in the Suggestions and wishes for Nitrado section of the forums. Its should be super simple to implement and less time consuming for people like us who have over 15 servers to look over. If we can change languages, we should be able to change our timezones so we can get an easier time reference in our logs and savefiles. With that said, BUMP!

Since tlc3 update, my custom boss drops are no longer dropping, its instead giving official boss drop loot with the boosted element. How do I fix?

EDIT: NVM i see that the filepaths are different for air drops and bosses T.T

whoa, those are huge numbers for the weight and limit. that may be the reason for it.

Try,

DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=
    (DinoNameTag="Tropeognathus",SpawnWeightMultiplier=2,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=True,SpawnLimitPercentage=5)

SpawnWeightMultiplier=2 ; this essentially changes the chance the tropeo will be selected to fill in the dino slot when a dino dies.
    SpawnLimitPercentage=5 ; this essentially changes the % of tropeos can be on the whole map at once out of the whole wild dino cap. So if 5% of tropeo exists out of the whole dino limit on the map, no more will spawn.

But settings in ark isnt so simple, if they are to high they may not spawn or they may affect other dino spawns, for example, you may not see any spinos or tusos when adding a new dino to the map or when increasing an existing dino spawn rate.

Most Updated Rules and Server Info will be on our Discord Server: Discord

[Server Info]

10x Exp - 5x Harvest - 15x Taming - 10x Item Stack

Maps: Valguero, Ragnarok, The Center, Extinction, Island, Aberration

10 slot Genesis server opens every weekend

Starter Kits

Custom Air Drops

Custom Boss Drops

Custom Beaver Dams

Custom Semi-Easy Craft

Titanosaur Disabled

Titans on Extinction are not tameable

8 man tribe - No Alliance

Max Player lvl 300

Max Wild Dino lvl 330

All Tek Engrams auto unlock at lvl 155

Bloodstalkers and Reapers spawn on Valguero

Snow Owls spawn on Ragnarok

Manas spawn on Center

Megachelon spawn on the Island

[SERVER SEARCH FILTER]

What.....this doesn't even correlate to what I am asking for. Seriously whats the point of having the forums for if you guys just redirect to a post that isnt relevant to most people questions or just to redirect people to call or to submit a ticket.....Need an actual nitrado rep on here, not everyone can be available during the available call time. And i mean this with no disrespect Im just a little agitated with how things are being ran here, the ONLY server provider for consoles..... we need more than just being ignored.

Nitrado needs to give more info on upcoming updates. All my servers restart to do some update with a 60 sec timer. Don't even know what the update is for. Perhaps to fix the connectivity issues?? I pay a lot of money to Nitrado to host my servers. Show me some respect and transparency on the updates before the update. This way I can let the people on my server know ahead of time. Don't be like Wildcard. Should be a subscribe to upcoming updates option.

Thanks

literally 0 real responses on this issue.