Posts by Maxracer78

Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can help me. I have a server and we have been with Genesis for a month with some friends and I and without problems, but yesterday he wanted to connect another friend but he won't let him. When you load the mods it jumps you to install the anticheat, but you already have it installed. You have reinstalled Ark and everything, but still get the same error. Would you know why? thanks

What do you mean by administrator mode?
    As in the ingame Admin Manager and cheats?

You either need to set yourself as an Admin by adding your steam64id into the Admin text box in the Settings section, or you need to enable cheats for yourself using the "enablecheats <admin password>" where the Admin password is as specified in the Settings section.

Ingame use the following command to access the Admin Manager: "showmyadminmanager".

Yes that's what I mean. I do what you tell me but on the Genesis server it doesn't work for me and aberration does. Do you know what it may be? thanks

You can do it in 2 ways, either use the UI option under Settings > General, it's under the Gameplay section and is the 3rd option "Genesis - allow flying creaturs" (not my typo).
    Or you can access the game.ini and gameusersettings.ini directly using the File Browser menu and then navigate to arkse > ShooterGame > Saved > Config > WindowsServer.

Thanks

Fix found... Paste the following in your game ini

bForceCanRideFliers=True

I have the same problem, can this command line be placed on the nitrate web in the engine configuration tab and paste the command where it says add command lines to the game.ini ???

How will it work on my private nitrated server? Thank you

What you do is totally up to you. I never use expert mode. I use the webUI. If I need to edit the ini more, I use FTP.

If you go to expert, its just displays all your ini settings. But you do go to expert mode, dont go back to webUI. It will drop some settings and you are going to spend some time fixing it.

You can also use "Configuration Profiles" as searches here in the forums will provide more detail. You can save your ini setting here.

Ok, so you tell me that you modify only the ini and you don't play expert mode. How do you do that?? What is FTP? I'm a little silly for that, jj

Hello everyone, I would like to add some improvements to my server and character stats on my server. I have already configured something from the web interface, but I see that with expert mode more things are possible. The issue is that I'm afraid to play without knowing. My question is, if I activate the expert mode, then the entire config is deleted. of the web interface and must be set to zero in expert mode? Or can I save just in case? I would like someone to help me. Mainly I would like to play stats multipliers. Thanks in advance.

Hello good morning, I am new to this to create an Ark server and I have some doubts, is there a way to make a Giganotosaurus not lower so many stats when you tame it? Because Snow Owls can't speed up? Thanks for the help

I have that mod active, and to all the flyers I can upload the speed but to the Snow Owl no, may there be some error in the mod?

The Mod is working as intended, more info is on the Mod page over at Steam.

Correctly, the mod works well, I have spoken with the author of the mod and he tells me that it is not possible to increase the speed of the snow owl, because this flyer has very complicated files to modify, so you will not be able to upload speed. I am raising it and so I am getting them to improve the speed stat.

Owls move pretty fast at default anyways.

The giga thing is part of the game. Hence why you look at the stats with like SuperSpyglass to see if stats worth taming then start breeding.

Ok perfect, thanks for the information. I will start raising Gigas.

As far as I rember, the Snow Owl cannot be altered in Speed.

Ok, thanks for answering again, well forget the theme of the Owl if there is no solution, jjj.

But about my other query about the Giga once tamed, would you know anything? thanks

No flyers can "speed up" this was nerfed years ago. However, the mod Classic Flyers can help you with that.

Hello good, and thanks for answering. I have that mod active, and to all the flyers I can upload the speed but to the Snow Owl no, may there be some error in the mod?

Hello good morning, I am new to this to create an Ark server and I have some doubts, is there a way to make a Giganotosaurus not lower so many stats when you tame it? Because Snow Owls can't speed up? Thanks for the help