Posts by blackwolff550

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

first the server was working when i installed a pack that is available and the server crashed or failed to sign in to the server then i tried the forge that i downloaded and uploaded it to the server then tried to get my custom pack to work and the server wont start no matter what i do then i tried a provided mod pack like sky factory i would be able to get in and i just have to move and boom server shuts it self down i dont know what i did in settings or any thing that would cause this i am stumped completely stumped and i dont know what to do any more with this server

i tried i am getting to the point ware i want a refund and try with a different provider if some one can access the server to fix what ever is going on with it the happier i would be but i have not been able to use it not once my ark server is working great but this its not

i have tryed different methods still will not work i have tested to see if its how i get mods uploaded to the server files its all the same from useing the options login for the filezilla and the other one same thing makes very little difference

so i install forge on the server then my mods it did not work properly so i looked in the nitrado wiki so i downloaded forge and installed a server from that to get a pc server so i had the necessary files on to the server with the mods and still will not work all i want to is get working on this server as well having problems of getting custom mod packs to work with server if any one has a idea to make it work or some one from nitrado can give me a hand that would be awesome:thumbup: