Posts by Noba0411

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I have tried those. i can log into my serve via direct connect or by typing in the ip address but it doesnt show up on the server list what so ever. and while i dont mind using the direct connect or ip address i have friends and tribe mates who would like to join me on the server as well

Just recently bought a server for pc, let it set up and restart for over an hour. i cannot find the server by searching for the name what so ever, but i can connect to the server if i click on "connect to server" from my dashboard... what am i doing wrong?

Just recently bought a server for pc, let it set up and restart for over an hour. i cannot find the server by searching for the name what so ever, but i can connect to the server if i click on "connect to server" from my dashboard... what am i doing wrong?