Posts by GaryJones

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

i have a 4x4 cluster 16 servers.

I cleared a server last night for the kraken, but not sure how to make it for fight.

Thank you

Sea Dogs (PvP)

this is code they have for the stones but says more to come, do we know if this will messed up the servers?

I do not want to put the cluster through another wipe.

Code
    1. Global Gameplay Setup:
    2. (QuestEntries=((QuestID=0,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete',QuestName="Voyage of Power",QuestDescription="Journey across the ATLAS to hunt for the Power Stones, and then bring them to the Center Maw!",QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=0,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 1",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.966667,Y=0.900000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=1,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 2",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.166667,Y=0.366667),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=2,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 3",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.233333,Y=0.766667),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=3,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 4",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.366667,Y=0.500000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=4,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 5",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.433333,Y=0.16667),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=5,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 6",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.500000,Y=0.366667),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=6,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 7",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.833333,Y=0.766667),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=7,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 8",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.966667,Y=0.433333),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=8,PointOfInterestName="Power Stone 9 - Ghost Ship Route",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.500000,Y=0.765000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete.HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon.HUD_GhostShip_Icon'),(PointOfInterestID=9,PointOfInterestName="Bring all 9 Power Stones to Center Maw",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.500000,Y=0.500000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete.HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon.HUD_BossLocation_Icon')))))

Thank You

Sea Dogs (PvP)

Please help

I have added to my cluster in the settings for a message to go out 120 secs before shut down to warn players so they can log off.

This message never appears for the players.

What can i do to resolve this?

Thank You

Sea Dogs (PvP)

Hello

I Have Tame limit set to False on my cluster, and still gives a limit of 300.

I have noticed that this adds NPCs to the limit.

The cluster also has a 5000 NPC limit but is attaching to the tame limit.

How do i fix this?

I thought these were suppose to be separate.

Thank You

Sea Dogs (PvP)

I would like to provide my cluster with the Kraken battle.

But from what i have been informed from others that can only be done if i wipe a server and have that server just for the kraken.

I was wondering if we could do this without dedicating 1 server to the Kraken.

Also if it cant be done then i would like to know how to put this in my cluster i do not see it in editor.

I am very new to making a cluster so any and every bit of information will help.

Thank you

Sea Dogs (PvP)

there was a update little over a hour ago. When will nitrado do this update? My 4x4 cluster is asking ETA.

Thank you for your time.

Sea Dogs (PvP)