Posts by Yeekeely

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hey Koolwater and Kaphalor, is there a way to do that if I'm on PS4 and don't have access to a computer just a mobile phone?

So after spending a day trying to log in I finally got into my server only to find it reset to day one with everything wiped, no buildings no tames just like I started a fresh map.

Crazy upset right now and I'm unable to even restart my server or anything it's acting like it's already being restarted.

Anyone else having this issue? I sent a ticket to Nitrado but I'm not sure if they can fix it or if it's a fault on WildCards end or what.

I thought it was gone for good so I tried changing my Island server to Ragnorak only to find it won't let me do anything with my server. I'm scared by doing that I ruined the chances of having my server fixed and back to what it was.