Posts by CUR8Y

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

There is clearly no support regarding this issue via Nitrado (no disrespect aimed) so it looks like it would be an answer required direct from Wildcard as they dropped the patch..

I will try and get answer from them regarding how to train to be a mathematician when we dont actually know the math!

CUR8Y Try this out. I dont remember where I found the original document, but you can enter the values that you have set in your ini file and the rest of the values for every creature will auto adjust so you can see what will imprint to what percent and how often, percent per, etc. It really helped me out a lot. So you can use it to double check your values to see if something got reverted to a previous value or not or tweak it how you want. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19jnlekfimsftu9jfyfims4ze3d1e1ztmeenxd1rirny/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers buddy this will be most helpful ;)

We use this, which gives about 5 minuttes:

Code
    1. BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=10.000000
    2. BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.0110000
    3. BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.010000
    4. BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=10.000000
    5. BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=120.000000
    6. EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=50.000000
    7. LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.500000
    8. MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.010000

is your coding still working after the Wildcard update? I am reading many threads saying there breeding stats are all messed up?

Hi All,

So I created a second server for a cluster to my main server (Valguero)

I copied and pasted the full gameusersettings.ini from my VAL expert settings into my new server The island replacing the original .ini

I thought this would simply create indentical settings for my Island server as the Val one, not the case, I thought it would be possible to copy and past the .ini in full as nothing related directly to VAL on the settings within the gameusersettings.ini

I didnt do the same with the game.ini as most settings within this file relate to VAL IE Specific dino spawns etc...

Anyways it didnt work and I dont want to fully reset the The Island server as members have a already built up on there so is it possible for anyone to copy and paste a gameusersettings.ini file for me which relates only to The Island so I can change the settings accordingly.

Sorry to be a pain but I am still trying to self teach myself on all this :D

Curby

Actually just posted about this myself, in a way I am happy that you guys posted this as I thought I was going mad! Dino's would imprint every 9mins on my server now its jumped up to 2 hours 23 minutes Pfffff.... why would the update alter our imprinting scales? The patch notes for the update didnt mention anything to do with breeding..

Hi All,

Nothing major but a change has happened that I cannot seem to fix!

My server was finely tuned prior to the recent update Wildcard dropped, not sure if its a coincidence but since this my timers have changed without me altering anything in the expert settings?

Normally when we breed we get a 9 minute timer per imprint which allowed us to full imprint any Dino, now when we breed the timer has jumped up to 2 hours 23 minutes to be exact? I have changed nothing so hows this possible? My breeding codes are listed below: This is an issue for for gaining 100% imprint and is annoying my community. Your help on this matter would be great

DisableImprintDinoBuff=False

LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.5

MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.1

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=28.0

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=15.0

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.3

BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=3.0

BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.5

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=2.5

BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMultiplier=1.0

Thanks Curby

Hi All,

Quick question, currently I am using expert mode but if want to change back to normal mode will this affect any settings?? Can I switch between the two without any issues?

Whilst posting this I have now noticed I cannot access my server settings?? What is going on! This is the reason why I rented my own server due to Wildcards poor updates! Now they drop another update and they screw my server settings up?? Official updates shouldn't even come into play with Nitrado! I was happy with the way my server is setup!

Thanks Curby

Thanks Shadow and redfire ;-) I did however get a more suitable fix and choose redwoods for the spawn for the gacha's and its worked a treat...

Although not sure what has happened today with the update wildcard dropped or if it would affect my server but I had breeding perfect with the imprint spot on! Wanting care every 10mins, log on today and its jumped to 2 hours 20 mins for 1 imprint and I have changed absolutely nothing?? Strange, just going to check my settings now to see if something has changed!

Sorry to double post but i may have answered my own question here: Can anyone confirm that because I have the Gacha coding for the Tundra on a separate command line than the Velo that is also spawning in the Tundra then it wont work? Am i right in saying to be able to code both the Velo and the Gacha within the Tundra spawn area that they both have to be on the same command line? As per below??

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.125)),(AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

Hi Tinman, just thought I would reply: I host my own server but to be honest its a friends and family server, mainly family and its only 10 slots but my population is on average 6 players per night.

I have the difficulty set to official and wild dino's at 150, however I have played official from day one and still own all my stuff on that server from day one on official. The reason why I created my own server was not for the boosted side of things but for my own personal life, IE Ark is very addictive and easily takes hold of your everyday life especially when you get into breeding! I found the grind to raise things on official simply takes to much of my real time and life up, my brothers said the same, not only that i find myself logging in just to top up a geny with fuel and render all bases in a drag!! So why not create my own server that makes breeding a lot easier and virtually remove decay and starvation and increase the fuel length.

I can leave Ark for 5/6 days if I like and log back in and all is still good! For me if you create a boosted server for that reason then you will only attract the player that wants to advance quickly and like the guy above said hit Alpha/Acsension and off they go to fortnight lol..

I dont advertise my server but if I did it would be for players who love Ark and want the same as official but without loosing years worth of dedication thanks to decay..

Hi All,

I have seen this posted a few times and I have used many codes with success, I have added the Velo, Griffin, Megalania, snow owl, megalo, managarmr, reaper queen, drakes (although nest not spawning so pretty useless)..

However the issue I have is the Gacha! Most codes I read online adds the Gacha to the Abb Zone (Twitch Fertile Spawn), I have tried on many occassions to add this code without success and checked over and over in game and they do not spawn. BUT I dont want the Gacha to spawn there anyway so I changed the code to try and spawn the Gacha in the TUNDRA Spawn were I have the Velo's spawn. This again does not work!!

This is my coding for the Gacha

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

For me I cant see anything wrong with the coding?

Any help would be great as this is the only Dino I cannot code in!

One last question too, I have seen a few codes for Poison and Lightening Wyverns for Valguero, I assume if coded in they will spawn in the Ice Trench? AND do we have the same issues as the Drake IE No nest no eggs?

Thanks Curby ;)