Posts by mike10522

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Title, I've stop restarted the server multiple times, just doesn't seem to work,

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Mega_Raptor_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=4,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="element",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=50,MaxQuantity=50,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_MegaCarno_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Untitled Item Set",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=75,MaxQuantity=75,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Mega_Rex_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="element",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=125,MaxQuantity=125,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_MegaFireWyvern_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Untitled Item Set",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=150,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_AlphaTusoteuthis_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Untitled Item Set",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=200,MaxQuantity=200,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Mega_Mosa_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Untitled Item Set",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=200,MaxQuantity=200,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_DeathwormAlpha_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Untitled Item Set",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=325,MaxQuantity=325,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ConfigSubtractNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C")))

I'm trying to add element into the aberration base game dungeon boxes, but i'm having issues. Either element isn't in the box 100% of the time or it's only element in the drop no base game loot, here's the code for the blue box.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Dungeon_Aberration_Level35_C",MinItemSets=1.000000,MaxItemSets=1.000000,NumItemSetsPower=1.000000,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,bAppendItemSets=True,ItemSets=((SetName="element",MinNumItems=1.000000,MaxNumItems=1.000000,NumItemsPower=1.000000,SetWeight=1.000000,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemEntries=((ItemEntryName="elemtn",EntryWeight=1.000000,MinQuantity=25.000000,MaxQuantity=25.000000,MinQuality=1.000000,MaxQuality=1.000000,bForceBlueprint=False,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.000000,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0))))))

In Game.ini

SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier=5

5 is the highest.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/server_configuration

*EDIT* I didn't see you meant Quantity, so my post might not be as useful then.

That's OK, after a couple hours on Google I learned the only way to achieve this is to have a custom supply drop setup that's an exact copy of the default one and from there I can increase it. But I don't have the skills or time to dive into the dev kit and I couldn't find that information out there