Posts by Moonrocks606

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I've ordered 2 servers from Nitrado both of which have been stuck in a rolling restart until somebody on the other end did something about it. Server quality is decent once things were working but they gave me a German server out of Frankfurt Germany when I had ordered a server from North America. They claimed to have "Alright the server's being switched over for you now" but that didn't actually happen.

This is rough, as it's time paid for a service not rendered and Nitrado doesn't seem to have very good customer service. From what I gather more people than less people experience this rolling restart when setting up a Nitrado server. I wonder why? Nitrado doesn't offer any reasoning, i'm searching for a reason why most of us have this problem after paying for our servers.

I've ordered 2 servers from Nitrado both of which have been stuck in a rolling restart until somebody on the other end did something about it. Server quality is decent once things were working but they gave me a German server out of Frankfurt Germany when I had ordered a server from North America. They claimed to have "Alright the server's being switched over for you now" but that didn't actually happen.

This is rough, as it's time paid for a service not rendered and Nitrado doesn't seem to have very good customer service. From what I gather more people than less people experience this rolling restart when setting up a Nitrado server. I wonder why? I can't seem to find any information why more than less people / game doesn't seem to matter have this issue with Nitrado servers.

I've submitted support ticketes with Nitrado in the past and was met with, it sucks to say but lies.

I ordered a NA server, was given a German server. I asked for it to be changed, Nitrado support said it was changed... but it wasn't changed and those were just words. I was stuck with and paid for a German server whereby the first 2 DAYS were rolling restarts I had no control over.

I'm having the same experience now. I figured try Nitrado again before leaving them and going back to Gameservers so I tired ordering another NA server. This time it worked and I was given the same server I had requested and paid for rather than given a random server I didn't ask for / pay for.

Currently in the same boat as dozens or it seems many people who order from this provider, paying for rolling restarts. W00t. :|