Posts by Marshall92

I went to disinfect a bandage roll with spray and it caused the game to crash, and now when i try to reboot back into the game, it completes the 15 second loading in screen, and crashes during the next loading screen. does anyone know how to get into the settings to change where i spawn with nothing in hands? because im almost certain at this point its because the stupid bugged out bandages are in my hands, does anyone know an alternative solution? please help!

Hi, i am experiencing a problem where when i place a placeable item (ex. Hardigg storage, gun rack, barrel storage, construction light), theyre stuck halfway in the ground making them

Unable to see in vicinity nor can i access them. Only dismount or take to hands. Any suggestions how to fix??:/

Not sure why, but yesterday the server was connected and working just fine, and after trying to hop back on today, not changing or adding any mods, only changing the server name via expert settings (i closed the server down first).

now I all of the sudden cant connect at all to the server? any suggestions?

Thanks bro, you've been a huge help. I figured out the trader ID's before i had read your response, I should replied and said I figured it out, my bad.

Just having trouble installing the Zomberry Admin tools, did you have any luck installing ZomBerry? its bc when i copy the addons files from the mod pack into my dayz client addons folder, its making me create a copy of the bpo file, because the addon bpo file from the CF mod pack is also named "scripts", causing the zomberry files to change to "Scripts (2)" causing the client to not be able to detect the files properly and i cant load into the game, any suggestions?

I am having an issue with the Zomberry admin tools mod. I currently have CF installed and its working fine. But when i install Zomberry to the server files it says “cannot verify file/addons/scripts”

Problem with the scripts file is, CF addon files is also named Scripts, so when i try to add it to the addon folder, it wont let me zomberry scripts, changing the file name to Scripts (2), causing the game to not Be able to verify it when trying to load into the server. Any help or suggestions please and thank you?!! :)

You are the man dude, thanks so much. it works, just have to edit the trader to add the weapon packs, clothing/gear, base furniture items, code lock etc.

So just take the ID's from the txt files in the mod pack, copy and paste accordingly in the trader txt files, with a buy and sell value, then just copy those to the dayzstandalone config>trader folder? (im assuimg i have to remove the old txt document and upload the new one with added items to the trader) correct?

Yes it seems to be working after using that method, i mustve missed copying the keys todayzstandalone.

although, im encountering an issue with the trader mod. i keep having the error of Trader Data Missing From Server.

the server and everything loads up fine with the mods installed, im just facing that one issue. are you able to help with this?

Hey man, so Im having trouble adding these mods, the way you did, i must be missing a step. I cant seem to figure out how to add the addons folder into the CF directory.
    I created a new directory for @UnlimitedStamina, not sure how to get the addons and key folders into the right place, any way you can help explain?

So i figured out, unlimited stamina and its working fine, any reason why some other mods wont detect? even after doing it the exact same way as the Unlimited stamina, its not detecting buildanywhere mod

Hey man, so Im having trouble adding these mods, the way you did, i must be missing a step. I cant seem to figure out how to add the addons folder into the CF directory.
    I created a new directory for @UnlimitedStamina, not sure how to get the addons and key folders into the right place, any way you can help explain?