Posts by Rondeau04

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Hello

As it states ark requires a minimum of 10 slots for the server. If you lower the slot amount to 4 you will not be able to use the serber to run ark. You must keep it at a minimum of 10.

Hello

If your server still hasn't updated to 1.14 I woukd suggest reaching our to support. They will be able to get thay squared away for you.

Hello.

These sliders are showing when you're using a single player hosted server using your pc.

When you order a server through Nitrado all those settings are located on your web interface and also within your engine settings on the web interface.

Hello

If you have rented a pc ark server you can only crossplay with stadia , steam and epic.

If you rented the xbox server via the Nitrado app on your xbox one you can only crossplay with xbox and windows 10.

You cannot swap between crossplaying with the two. They are completely separate. Xbox server do not have mods among other stuff. Pc servers allow mods. Hopefully this answers your question more.

There isn't a service at the moment that allows crossplay between the two sides.

Hello

I'm sorry you're having a server restart issue. There are a few things you can try to possibly fix the issue.

On your web interface there should be a button that pops up where is says restarting it will say forcestop. Click it and then try restarting to see if it corrects the issue.

Another is to try a full reinstall if it is a new server. If these don't work the best thing would be to submit a support ticket via the support link at the bottom of the page.

I'm sorry you're having issues with your server. Was your server suspended or shut off? Were you trying to turn it back on after paying for it? All transactions for xbox servers must be done through the nitrado app on the xbox one as the transaction is done through Microsoft.

Hello

For xbox server make sure it's purchased through the nitrado app on your xbox one. As long you purchase an xbox ark serber you can switch map between and you'd like.

You can link two serber together through the cross ark, cluster option.

Cool thing is you can also switch between any games that Nitrado offers servers for on the xbox.

Hello

Make sure you do not have the download options checked off. You might have download dinos option selected. If you do and you are not clustered with another one of your servers this will allow players do download dinos they've uploaded from they're own single player maps.

Make sure to un check all those download an upload options.

Hello

Sorry you're having some issues. Have you tried to do a reinstall of the server it could be hung up trying to start up.

If you're still getting the issue you can also sent support a ticket. The support link can be located at the bottom of the page.

Try changing the official difficulty to an actual number and not 0. I dont believe 0 is an actual difficulty the game can recognize try using maybe like .5 or something along those lines. If you using the offset at .2 and official difficulty at 1.2 this well get you a maximum creature level of 36.

You most likely cannot have a 0 for that difficulty as 0 level creatures don't exist.

Hello

Moderators do not have access to your accounts I do apologize. If forcestopping isnt working you will have to go through support and submit a support ticket. You can find the Link for support located at the bottom of the page .

Hello

I do apologize you're account is updating. The moderators do not have access to your accounts. Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?

with tickets support can take up to 24 hours to respond sometimes a little longer depending on the amount of tickets in the queue. You should be able to check the status of your ticket in your account as well.