Posts by oskure

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello,

I have installed today a Ark server on nitrado and i cant put my old map here, i tried to change the files that creates automatically here of the map with my older map files and when I restart the server the files came back to the servers files and delete mines. I dont know how to disable that or where to active the backup from my pc and not from Nitrados.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope it is understood well.

Thanks for your time ^^

Well i have find the point of it, i didnt knew that forge have versions too and you have to look for compatibility of forge client-server, version c-s, forge vrsion mod the same or lower than forge version c-s. I have change to version 1.12.2, i think the most stable because the problem of doesnt works after remove a invalid mod not happended yet.

Thanks so much for your help!! <3

Well i have find the point of it, i didnt knew that forge have versions too and you have to look for compatibility of forge client-server, version c-s, forge vrsion mod the same or lower than forge version c-s. I have change to version 1.12.2, i think the most stable because the problem of doesnt works after remove a invalid mod not happended yet.

Thanks so much for your help!! <3

I am using forge and tried with 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.7.10

The only message i got is "The error message is: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information", on server doesnt show anything, like nothing happends.

I understand the compatibility issues but the point is that if 1 mod works, then i put another one that doesnt works if i remove the second one that not works why the first one doesnt works too after remove the second one. I

Thanks for your time :)

Hi,

Im trying to install some mods to my minecraft server and i cant install more than 3 getting a lot of problems to get it;

First of all i check the minecraft server is OK and i can access to it, then i install 1 mod and check if i can access too, some of them give me the problem directly others let me get into the server, then when i have 1 mod operative i install another one and sometimes it let me do it but others not, when not then i remove the last mod and check again that i can enter again, it should be but no, sometimes it dont let me but the mod worked perfectly before i install the other one, i have done this until 3 mods installed, then i put the fourth give me the error, then the other 3 doesnt works too, i had to restarted the server a millon times just doing this with what it takes to start ;(;(;(

The error message is: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information

i've tried everything on internet, power off firewall, put port on ip, tried with another version, diferents mods, i dont know what more can i do...

Any help i would be so grateful if i cant make the mods work, i'll have to find another hosting server to get it :(