Posts by Xsilleze

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Is it possible to manually update a modpack? I'm trying to update all the mods 0.3.0 to 0.3.1 which was released 3 days ago.

Created a ticket letting them know its out of date but I'm too impatient to wait.

Ever since I ordered a nitrado server this "sleep mode" as it says puts the server to sleep but when someone joins, it doesn't pull the server out of sleep mode, making the server unavailable until I turn off this option and restart the server. Only problem with that is when the server is restarted it will enable the "sleep mode" option again and the same process happens again.

My friends cannot play because they have to wake me up or annoy me to restart the server.

I created a ticket and they are no help, they constantly ask if the issue has been resolved because "people are on the server"

I explained the problem more in detail a couple of days ago and have not heard from them. Is there something I'm missing here?

Note I am using McMyAdmin to turn off sleep mode and the server automatically restarts.