Posts by cretauk

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I have issue with starting my main server. Its been going on Since last Monday on the 21st give or take. I click telling it to start up and it starts as it should but it never shows up on the server list for players to join and after waiting a few minutes it just shuts back down again. I haven't gotten a reply from support since the 23rd. At this point I am at a loss. I have a 9 server 3 by 3 set up and the rest of them start up just fine but its pointless without the main server/freeport one starting up. I've done a wipe, a fresh install and nothing has helped. Any ideas would be great until support decides to grant me an audience or I have to ask for $125 usd back from them. Friends of mine helped pay for the additions so their getting screwed as much as I am.

Not sure if it helps but I don't get error messages either

Since about a day after update I and my fellow players have had pings hitting more then 3 times the normal. I was getting around 30-60 depending on server loads but now they are spiking as high as 140-255 was highest I have seen. Tried restoring to earlier saves so far with no luck. Its so bad the water looks like its skipping when there's a wave. The sails on my ships will twitch back and forth for a minute or 2 when I turn them or raise and lower them. If the sales are up and I lower them they twitch up and down for a few minutes. I was wondering if anyone else was having issues like this at all since the update