Posts by IPvPeedMyself

Just want to give a shout out to nitrado support for the great customer service today after 7 days of not being able to play on our server were now up and running and got an upgrade in slots for the inconvenience thanks to a supervisor in the support dept. Thank you for excellent service! -Customer 😊

my servers been down ever since we purchased it a week ago everytime i call I get the same bs speal I have not been able to play whatsoever. I was told it failed to instal properly and that they were having issies with the NY servers and told I could buy another server in another location for a quick fix however i cant be refunded my money for the original server I'm literally paying for nothing and getting completely ripped off I got an email that the issue was resolved and it wasn't.. Where the heck is the customer service here??? I understand the games in beta but you shouldnt be charging people for servers if you infact cannot host them you people are literally robbing us blind and obviously i am not the only one...