Posts by mariishka

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello,

I made a ticket to support 3 days ago but no answer.

Let me explain: There was the update of ARK, the 300.5 so the server restarted. Can not find it in the server list. I tried everything, to connect to it via Nitrado: The server does not answer. I removed all mods and miracle, the server is visible. I handed them one by one, until I found the culprit: Structure plus. So I asked the forums, the structure +, here, ARK discussion forums etc to realize that some players have the same concerns as me, and they are on Nitrado. According to the forum ark, there would be a problem with the mods at Nitrado, in the sense that they are a copy and not taken at the source, the workshop. Which would pose the concern.

in addition, I just take a server Nitrado to test, (take my money), and there the more structure works. I made a complete reinstallation of my server, 2 times, uninstalled all the mods and put back, and still the same problem, if there is more structure in my list, it's I do not see my server. An idea ? Because here I dry, it's been 3 days that I'm working on it and I'm running out of patience.

I want to clarify that I even tried to install the mod via the file ini, select it in those proposed below by Nitrado, I deleted it from my pc, unsubscribed from the workshop, in short, I really everything tried. And even with the reinstallation of the server, it does not work.