Posts by M1KEWH000

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

ya in order to mod the ship stats you need to gain access the game.ini in the server. console does not have this feature as of yet.

I can make changes to player stats and Dino stats in the JSON file. I assume boats will be in there too I just don't know the appropriate code to change it

For some reason my servers have the old style land claim type where you have to put down 9 or 10 claims to get your area setup. I know that on steam and apparently on a official, a single claim flag gets the island then you put gold in it.

Have I accidentally changed some thing in the coding? Or is Nitrado a few patches behind?

Hi,

Having some issues getting a modified JSON file uploaded. Ive edited the stats per level as per the previous thread instructions. The file is saved correctly as JSON. However when I upload nothing happens. Ive tried exporting the current file and its showing no changes.

Any suggestions would be fantastic!