Posts by Clamtide

My server is down, and I can't even access my control panel, I constantly get a host error. The option to get support from live chat is gone now. I guess I have to wait 8 hours for their phone/ticket support to show up? My server breaking ever time there is an update is getting pretty annoying.

Started a support chat. They immediately found that the header was corrupted from my current save. I simply restored the last save and I'm up and running. Nitrado's new chat support is top notch, I'm very impressed.

Just started renting my server couple hours ago, stuck in a restart loop. I got a bunch of people took the day off to start playing on the server as a group, and I can't even call support for another 9 hours? Not happy with Nitrado to say the least.

So i called them up as soon as they opened, they troubleshooted for about 1 minute, decided to move me to different hardware, and I was up and running no problem within a half hour. I updated my ticket with them as solved. Pretty simple, great service once I got a hold of them.

Since it is a new server and its hung, try a reinstall and see if that works.

If you still continue to have issues, create a ticket to Nitrado Support.

Typically a reinstall has worked for others.

Thanks for replying, I've tried stopping the server, uninstalling, and reinstalling Ark well over a dozen times before placing my message. it tells me "The server is currently busy, please wait to start this action." I've placed a support ticket, and obviously can't all till the end of the day when they're open.

Just started renting my server couple hours ago, stuck in a restart loop. I got a bunch of people took the day off to start playing on the server as a group, and I can't even call support for another 9 hours? Not happy with Nitrado to say the least.