Posts by Clamtide

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

My server is down, and I can't even access my control panel, I constantly get a host error. The option to get support from live chat is gone now. I guess I have to wait 8 hours for their phone/ticket support to show up? My server breaking ever time there is an update is getting pretty annoying.

Started a support chat. They immediately found that the header was corrupted from my current save. I simply restored the last save and I'm up and running. Nitrado's new chat support is top notch, I'm very impressed.

Just started renting my server couple hours ago, stuck in a restart loop. I got a bunch of people took the day off to start playing on the server as a group, and I can't even call support for another 9 hours? Not happy with Nitrado to say the least.

So i called them up as soon as they opened, they troubleshooted for about 1 minute, decided to move me to different hardware, and I was up and running no problem within a half hour. I updated my ticket with them as solved. Pretty simple, great service once I got a hold of them.

Since it is a new server and its hung, try a reinstall and see if that works.

If you still continue to have issues, create a ticket to Nitrado Support.

Typically a reinstall has worked for others.

Thanks for replying, I've tried stopping the server, uninstalling, and reinstalling Ark well over a dozen times before placing my message. it tells me "The server is currently busy, please wait to start this action." I've placed a support ticket, and obviously can't all till the end of the day when they're open.

Just started renting my server couple hours ago, stuck in a restart loop. I got a bunch of people took the day off to start playing on the server as a group, and I can't even call support for another 9 hours? Not happy with Nitrado to say the least.