My Server havent updated.

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Starting to wonder if something went wrong. Me and some friends are starting to get itchy to restart a server with build 173 a19 experimental, but server is stuck on build 169.

I know Nitrado is usually fast getting the server update, but its been almost a full day now, so is it just my server or have Nitrado been a bit sleepy this summer? Understandable during these vaccation times, but I need clarity.

• I have the same problem.

The server does not want to update and writes an error when logging in.

I have version 169 there.

No one has answered my ticket yet.

Same problem here, cant play in it because i have automatic updates on steam so i already have a higher version of the game, last time it updated in less than an hour, now its been 24 hours already, i dont know if they are going to update it or not.

Didnt write a ticket because they never answer that, at least for me.

• Same problem here. I'm a fairly new customer. Just wondering if this is the norm with them? Coming from a different hosting company where I was able to queue the update myself this seems like a step back.

• Silkdawn i having the same problem here to for the update alpha 19 i have sending mail to support and there they say it is a software problem that they NOT can solved its not there fault and i ask them what they going to do all the time i can't play and pay every month i getting the answer wait for the update change the version or just play another game i having problems with my server for 2 weeks now so i am still waiting what they going to do i think we need to keep sending mails to them until they fix this shit

my kind regards

• Same problem here. I'm a fairly new customer. Just wondering if this is the norm with them? Coming from a different hosting company where I was able to queue the update myself this seems like a step back.

Oh yeah its clearly the norm, used their service years ago with ark and had trouble coming from all sides, updating was the smallest of the problems. Now i tried again for a month and im certainly not gonna waste any more money, i already wasted 2 days trying to make the server work (the restart loop problem) and now its the third day with this update problem.. I dont mind the issues, what i think its an insult is the fact that they dont answer tickets and when they do 2 weeks later its not to help but to deliver an automated response.

Its not a software problem, i hosted the server myself in my pc with the new update no problem, a few clicks, not playing the game until the next update means like 2 more weeks, thats money.

• Check this.. this is what im talking about:

My english isnt the best but it was pretty clear i had an update issue, and they answered with an automated reply and migrated our server, im astonished, this is almost an insult... As i said to them, one thing is to recieve something like "we cant fix it for now we are working on it" so at least i know whats happening and even tho its a really bad thing that im losing my money because i cant use the service they offered and i paid, but at least i know "they are working on it", but an automated super random response is irritating, seriously.

I reinstalled the server, its not updated either, let me know if that works for you tho.