Patch 12.3 was just released. Has your server gotten the update?
Wondering if some (likely Nitrado-specific) issues got fixed...
- Server doesn't show up in game browser without multiple reboots.
- Gameoptions.yaml file settings don't "stick" unless you upload your own every day.
- New playfields (planets, systems) don't timely load causing players to timeout unless you change TimeoutBootingPfServer to equal 2000 in the Dedicated.yaml file.
- Steamapi dll files missing in the Mono folder likely contributing to the server connection issues.
- Multiplayer rubberbanding but this is likely a game bug and not Nitrado.
I made a post recently with some workarounds...
For #3, it looks like it did get fixed. "Fixed problem that loading of playfields (esp. on playfield servers) took way too long leading to a kill of this pf servers while loading the playfield"
Added 5th issue about multiplayer rubberbanding.