Upgrade 7dtd to the latest experimental

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

I have just rented a 7dtd server and have chosen the experimental server but when I try to join it is on A18.4 (b4) can anyone tell me how to get it onto the latest A19 version please?

• Hi MedPlex,

Thank you for your reply! I did do a fresh install and I have not seen it saying it is on A19 I have also had 3 other people keep refreshing/trying to connect and they only see the A18 data!

• I also want to play experimental 19 but I have read that the server automatically updates to the stable version, is there no other way for nitrated ones to choose any version including the experimental one?

• I also want to play experimental 19 but I have read that the server automatically updates to the stable version, is there no other way for nitrated ones to choose any version including the experimental one?

Just click on "Switch Game" in your servers webinterface (last menu item on the left).

Then find " 7 Days To Die (Experimental Branch)" and click "install"

Aunt Edit says: This will install it next to the stable on your server (ftp home directory now has stable and experimental install folders) and you can switch between them via the above mentioned Nitrado webinterface Item.

• Thank you very much, now the problem that being "experimental" does not allow me to edit the serveradmin.xml, I edit it but then it returns to its normal state, I downloaded the filezila and the notepad ++, tried many things to have privileges in case there is any type bug on the server and nothing, the command is admin add "nick" "value", admin add Suar 0 <example

Obviusly i have put my ID64 from this page home - STEAMID I/O

If you could help me, I would really appreciate it, anyway thanks for answering me, regards

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Thank you very much, now the problem that being "experimental" does not allow me to edit the serveradmin.xml, I edit it but then it returns to its normal state, I downloaded the filezila and the notepad ++, tried many things to have privileges in case there is any type bug on the server and nothing, the command is admin add "nick" "value", admin add Suar 0 <example

Obviusly i have put my ID64 from this page home - STEAMID I/O

If you could help me, I would really appreciate it, anyway thanks for answering me, regards

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Theyve changed it to:

<admins>

<!-- <user steamID="76561198021925107" name="Hint on who this user is" permission_level="0" /> -->

<!-- <group steamID="103582791434672565" name="Steam Universe" permission_level_default="1000" permission_level_mod="0" /> -->

<user steamID="76561198021925107" name="Example" permission_level="0" />

</admins>

• I appreciate a world for your help and example:love:, I am not always editing .xml files and it drives me crazy trying to learn these codes for the server:rolleyes:, thank you very much with all my heart<3

PD:you have eliminate many headaches because people on my server already wanted to play 7DTD:D