Deinonychus not spawning in map

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am trying to add deinonychus to a The Center map using expert settings. What am I doing wrong?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="WyvernSpawner",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C")),(AnEntryName="Gacha",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Gasbags",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Deinonychus",EntryWeight=1.00,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Deinonychus_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.0001),(NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000),(NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000),(NPCClassString="Deinonychus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0000)))

I flew around to confirm spawns in my Redwood biome but the Deinonychus is not appearing. Please disregard the amount I'm spawning in, I just have it that high for testing to see if these creatures will naturally spawn. Which they do! ...mostly. X/