Cars Despawning/Wall Despawning

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have a few car mods set up in my server but a handful of them keep despawning really quick. Players lose their cars when they walk away from them. I edited the lifetime for cars to 5184000 seconds so I just don't understand what I did wrong? Also, players keep losing their things when they leave their bases, mainly the walls they build. Anyone know what to do?

• Assuming that you had this issue prior to changing lifetimes to an ignored value. My experience with this leads me to think it is simply the core file with a persistence rule corrupted. I have had several members of discord run into this. The going solution has been..... wait for it.... a re installation. I know, it is every ones solution at times. But, I know it to have solved the issue. Save you XMLs that you have access to, and then reinstall. Save them to a PC first, as we know there to be a bump in the process that sometimes overwrites your XMLs without having selected the option.