Still no patch...

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So my server is still hung up at 12.2.1, I'm reading some stuff here about reinstalling Empyrion which means I'll need to back-up a bunch of stuff individually, admin/gameconfig/savegame etc etc... This happens like this one more time and I'm switching to a different hosting company.

That is FAR too much hassle for a simple patch. Had this server back up for a month to try alpha 12 with friends and I'm regretting spending the money on it so far...

• Every time I see someone bad mouthing Nitrado I have been a defender.

Been with Nitrado for years.

The problems I have been having recently is beyond ridiculous and is extremely unprofessional for an established server company.

The timing is irksome to say the least. I'd just extended the server for another month only to find we couldn't even access the thing. I've got a couple less than patient nephews who I literally just got started playing last week whining at me now that they can't get on the server heh.

• If you are still having issue please contact Nitrado Support for further investigation. And if you already went to support either try again or follow the direction they suggested.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts.

This is a Community Support Forum for gamers and admins like all of us to suggest, come up with ideas, or assisting each other.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

Anything off-topic from the originator post will be removed.

• I contacted them yesterday and was told it was a patch issue. The only "instruction" I really received was to just let them sort it out. Considering It's been almost 24 hours since that conversation I don't think I'm out of place venting to others who also rent servers. I know the moderators here can't fix it for me.

• Thank you for your support request.
    We're aware of this issue and are currently working on the issue to get it resolved as quickly as we can, we do apologise for the delay.

What gets me is Empyrion developers have their own servers with Nitrado. You would think there would be some communication and timely solutions.

Finally updated and working except they replaced the config so I had to reinstall the config from my backup. All is ok with the Nitrado World again.

• Finally updated and working except they replaced the config so I had to reinstall the config from my backup. All is ok with the Nitrado World again.

Lucky! My server updated around 2:15pm EST today, but now I have the Stuck on Loading screen issue.

And just now, my Nitrado web interface just died (and has been dead for ~10 mins). It won't load but the main Nitrado page will. Sigh.