Severe stuttering issues

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My Last Oasis private server has severe stuttering like crazy almost every 10 sec or so. I´ts like walking two steps forward and one step back all the time. Does the server got enough memory for the game?

//XX

• Evening Everyone

About this stuttering, I got the same issues, sometimes it's bad, really bad. Never felt this on the online servers, only Nitrado's servers. I also noticed that during the time when the server is online the memory of the server is at 100% even when no one's online and like I said never felt this on the online servers, which tells me it's your servers, the memory seems rather low, 3-4gb in ram is low for todays standard and since it's always maxed out. Ping is good tho(about 25-27) and I'm running a pretty decent rig. Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro & GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AORUS X 11G.

Uploaded a few clips and this happens very often, every 5 seconds sometimes in even shorter intervals.

I know you've been given general responses before about "We're running the servers, recommended by Donkey Crew", I don't want any of those replys, because their servers aren't stuttering.

I really hope you address this, cause I considering moving to another host provider is you don't.

Regards

-MrFreeman79