Need custom mod for working cars

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • :?:Hello, I am fairly new to editing existing files. I have tried viewing a few videos online with tips on how to spawn vehicles that are ALL workable, however every orange mark on the map are ONLY part vehicles. Once in a very great while will I be able to access the vehicles menu but later cant locate a tire that I can take off. I have increased the type files for the radiator, plugs, and batteries... in which I am finding however if I can’t find a tire... what do I do? I’ve been ALL over the map in search of one but no such luck. I bumped up the value of the car and car parts to 1.50 for everything but STILL nothing. Can someone please help me?

• Its difficult to help you when you have not provided the config changes.
    Assuming the changes you have made are correct, then the vehicles you are looking at where spawned in using the old config (incomplete). I suggest you either run around destroying the old vehicles to make room for the new (complete) vehicles or wipe the server.

If you do decide the wipe the server, follow these steps to prevent your changed XML from being overwritten:

- To wipe, no need to save settings. ENSURE SERVER IS STOPPED!
    - Go ahead, fret not, hit "ReInstall" bottom left of the Nitrado website.
    - IMMEDIANTLY Head to general settings and BE SURE TO UN CHECK THE "RESTORE DEFAULT XML FILES" IN GENERAL SETTINGS AND SAVE BEFORE SERVER RESTARTS or all your files will be replaced by default files. If the "RESTORE DEFAULT XML FILES" is not checked when you look, keep refreshing the webpage until it is.
    - If you wanted fresh start with nothing, stop at this step.
    - Afterwards, head over to "Configuration Profiles" and select the most recent updated profile and select "restore". That will actually reload all your settings, ie. Server time frames, ban list, whitelist, day/night cycle, password, server name, etc.
    - Once that restore is complete, pop back over to "General" and then edit your password as needed and any additional add ons you need, ie. last min ban list add, whitelist add, corrections on said lists, etc.