Element to Element Dust

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • So I am having some issues regarding changing my Nitrado game.ini files for my cluster. I am trying to either find a BP the will convert Element into Element dust or find some sort of Engram to do the same thing. Please help me this has been doing my head in for the past few days. Thanks

• Right ok that makes sense. Ideally we are wanting to be able to transfer element between servers and as you can not transfer element in its full form you can transfer dust. So if it is possible to break element back down to its dust form then it will become transferable with a few additional steps.

• I figured that was the case. Sadly we cannot change the vame to thay extent on console. Im sure there are mods for pc thag can do this but that part console cannot do. I did however make some changes in the drops to either add more dust or add more element in general to the drops. You can even make it so killing a certain dino will drop element when doing so.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Large_Basilisk_C",MinItemSets=2,MaxItemSets=3,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))

The code above will make it so when you kill a basilisk it drops a fert drake egg you can change that to whatever dino or class of dinos you chose to sat drop more element dust.