Server Backups stopped.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi, I rent 5 servers and due to the recent broken wild card update I had to roll back my servers.
    I noticed that 2 of my servers no longer do server backups. Last on file is of June 19th for both servers.
    Has anyone else had this issue before? If so could you let me know how it was resolved?

Thank you.

• This is currently happening on 4 of my 7 servers. The updates stop completely on the 25th. On top of that I have had to disable CrossArk completely across my cluster due to Characters and items disappearing on transfer. Such a nightmare. I've opened a support ticket in regards to the backups so will update this when they respond.

• This is currently happening on 4 of my 7 servers. The updates stop completely on the 25th. On top of that I have had to disable CrossArk completely across my cluster due to Characters and items disappearing on transfer. Such a nightmare. I've opened a support ticket in regards to the backups so will update this when they respond.

Thank you, I will hold off on submitting a ticket. Please let me know, what they say to your ticket. Thank you.

Thank you, I will hold off on submitting a ticket. Please let me know, what they say to your ticket. Thank you.

I recieved the following response this morning ;

"The backup issue is already known and we're working on it to get it resolved as quickly as possible."

Take from that what you will. Also still waiting on a response in regards to CrossArk.