Issue for connecting to the webinterface

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I have been trying to connect to web interface with both my servers and unable to just says the website cant be reached, have tried on mobile can connect to servers but not see settings as says is unavailable...

Anyone have any ideas why? have had no problems previously with this till now.

• I have been trying to connect to web interface with both my servers and unable to just says the website cant be reached, have tried on mobile can connect to servers but not see settings as says is unavailable...

Anyone have any ideas why? have had no problems previously with this till now.

Hello

I'm sorry you're getting this issue. I would give it a little while could have been just a slight hangups on connecting. If you're able to log out I would try that and reblog back into your account. If the problem still persists and your cannot connect to your interface I would suggest sending out a support ticket for them to look at the issue.

Support | nitrado.net

• : คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่ง: คำสาปแช่งundefined.png

ฉันไม่สามารถใช้เว็บอินเตอร์เฟสเพื่อแก้ไขได้ เซิร์ฟเวอร์สิงคโปร์ 7AbYAqD.jpg

• As already mentioned by Rondeau04, if the error persists, please contact the support. We here in the community forum don't have access to your services.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Hello

I have been trying to connect to web interface and unable to just says the website cannot be reached, have tried on mobile can connect to servers but not see settings as says is unavailable...

• Please read my previous post in this topic.

thanks.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.