Server crashes dozen of times after automated restarts

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi folks,

I had an issue where the server keeped crashing dozen of times after an gui-automated-restart. Everytime I or someone else logged in after restart the server crashed and needed 10 minutes or longer to restart. In this time it was still shown in the lobby but multiple times. A friend asked me one day why I have 36 gameservers running...

Nitrado was no help at this one.... again. They claimed not to get any more logs they represent us in the gui and I had to report the crashes by exact hours & minute and as I did they did not answer anymore. really disappointing by the price of the servers.

However I just deleted all automated restarts and my server now runs days or weeks without a restart. The more traffic there is the more RAM gets used. when it reaches about 10GB the cars and inventory get more buggy and I do a manual restart whichs triggers no problems like the automated ones. Restart takes 5 mimutes and i can play again.

Hope this helps!