[nitrado.net] CC-UK SCUMBAG Central - HIGH Loot/Vehicles/Zombies! NO BR!

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi all!

Thought i'd get in here first with my Nitrado SCUM Server in case any of you fellow 'SCUM'bags' would like to join for some fun ;)

Server IP: 5.62.127.226:7799

My CC-UK SCUMBAG CENTRAL server is configured as follows:

-64 Slots

-HIGH Loot

-MAX Vehicles

-INCREASED Zombies/Puppets

-INCREASED Cargo Drops

-INCREASED Animals/Wildlife

-Mechs turned ON

-Base Building Restrictions turned OFF (Main rule around this is to ensure that you do not prevent enjoyment of the game for other players e.g. dont build around a high/special loot area)

-Optional FREE Starter Pack! Contact an Admin in-game or on the CC-UK Discord server (Discord) to receive your free optional in-game starter pack!

We have active Admins monitoring the server each day, however if an Admin is not in-game, then they can be contacted via the CC-UK Discord server: Discord

Come get some8)

crypt0

• crypt0ninja

Changed the title of the thread from “[Nitrado] CC-UK SCUMBAG Central - HIGH Loot/Vehicles/Zombies! NO Mechs/BR! - 5.62.127.226​:7799​” to “[nitrado.net] CC-UK SCUMBAG Central - HIGH Loot/Vehicles/Zombies! NO BR!”.