Ark's Summer Bash & Nitrado Server Current Version

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

I'm still relatively new to managing a server through Nitrado, and Ark's current major issue is the first one I've been around for. Once all the fixes are made, and Wildcard pushes out the updates, will my Nitrado servers update to new versions again, or will this just be a fix for the current version?

For example: the servers are now running version 800.13 after the update for the Summer Bash. Once Ark makes all the fixes, and Microsoft does it's part, will the Nitrado servers have to do an update as well? Will they change to a new version number? How will I know it's safe to do the rollback?

I'm all set to do rollbacks to before the data corruption, but I don't know what to look for on when it will be safe to do the rollback in Nitrado. If I do my rollbacks too soon, I'll just end up corrupting data further back in my saves.

Thank you in advance for any help!!!

• Here is a thread that discusses how updates occur.

Please be patient as servers are updated.

When will my ARK server update when ARK has an update? [ALL platforms]

Thank you.

*I would just communicate to your community that more updates are coming and a rollback might be expected. All we can do as server owners and admins is alert folks.

• The update came with new versions to the servers along with notification of the updates occurring. Thank you for your time and help! I'll review the link you shared. I'm still new to this, so all information is beneficial for me.

I completely agree. I started my Cluster to save a Community on a closing cluster, so I have a BUNCH of people playing on my servers. I've been keeping people updated as much as I can, but I am still learning a lot. Thanks again!