Last Oasis - No game server available for hosting

• I just bought a server about an hour ago and set everything up how I would like. I started the server gave it 15-20 minutes to load up and then I joined. Once in the server I was just standing there, I could not move at all. I could open my inventory, and time was changing but I couldn't move whatsoever. I tried relogging and reloading the game and now my hosted server is telling me "No game server available for hosting". Can somebody help me?

• So you can't access the webinterface? If thats the case you have to contact the support.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Holtine besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The support times and the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I am having an issue like this, i can access my web interface, had the server for a while was running fine till the update. I setup the new volcanic tile and then activated it, for 2 days my game has been at deactivating the old tile and activating the new tile but the new tile just says No game server available for hosting.

This has been 2 days now havent been bale to get my server up and running since the update. The issue is not on my end, nothing i can do about it other than reinstall my server and make people lose an entire months worth of progress, which if that has to happen i want a refund for that 30 days worth of lost progress.

• You should contact the support as well. See my previous post for further instructions.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I am having an issue like this, i can access my web interface, had the server for a while was running fine till the update. I setup the new volcanic tile and then activated it, for 2 days my game has been at deactivating the old tile and activating the new tile but the new tile just says No game server available for hosting.

This has been 2 days now havent been bale to get my server up and running since the update. The issue is not on my end, nothing i can do about it other than reinstall my server and make people lose an entire months worth of progress, which if that has to happen i want a refund for that 30 days worth of lost progress.

You cannot wipe your server. Remember all the files are at Donkey Crews end.

You can reinstall the nitrado bit to your hearts content - it won't affect the game files and no-one will lose progress.