Server Time/Game time?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Question regarding game time: Does the game/world time pause when no one is logged in or present on the server? IE if no one logs in for 15 days does everything disappear or do the timers restart only when at least one player is logged in?

Related question, would be does the players metabolism pause when not logged in? I am assuming it must otherwise we would all be dead of starvation, but confirmation would be great.

Thanks

• Question regarding game time: Does the game/world time pause when no one is logged in or present on the server? IE if no one logs in for 15 days does everything disappear or do the timers restart only when at least one player is logged in?

Related question, would be does the players metabolism pause when not logged in? I am assuming it must otherwise we would all be dead of starvation, but confirmation would be great.

Thanks

If I remember correctly, the timers continue to run even when no one is logged into the server. So yes, if you don't log into the server for 15 days (if that's what you have your blueprint expiration timer set as) then the blueprints will be destroyed.

I believe you are correct regarding the metabolism also.

Cheers,

crypt0