Astroneer FTP directory empty?

• Drakexz

Added the Label Astroneer
  • You will not get access to the gameserver files for every game. I'm not sure about Astroneer.

It seems Wakanatus can see the files so it should work for you too. If ths login is working and you still can't see the files, please contact the support.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Holtine besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The support times and the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Same for me.

I was able to upload my save file to the empty dir and it did take when I started the server up, but it doesn't look like its Modified date is updating so I don't think this is the actual save directory. Also makes me suspect that the actual save will be overwritten by this upload if I restart the server.

• There is no need ti post the same again and again. Please contact the support as already mentioned.

Closed

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Drakexz

Closed the thread.