Server crashing constantly and reverting data

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I have been crashing constantly in the server for 3 days now, it also keeps reverting data

the thing is i opened a ticket on 21th and i still got no answer at all, is anyone willing to explain why this keeps happening? thanks

• Check your server logs. See if by chance you might have ini issues or crashstack?

If so its probably due to a corrupted file. And when it crashes it rolls back to the last best file.

It will keep happening until resolved.

• Check your server logs. See if by chance you might have ini issues or crashstack?

If so its probably due to a corrupted file. And when it crashes it rolls back to the last best file.

It will keep happening until resolved.

the latest crash log was from yesterday even though it still crashes till now, the server is freezing and disconnecting everyone

crashstack:

• More than likely Support will suggest you roll back your server to the last known backup before that error. You probably have a file corruption which does happen in ark. To fix a corrupted file the only way is to roll back and hope a file is good or start over. Most of us have been there.

You can also do a manual restore via FTP which would have more file options.

• More than likely Support will suggest you roll back your server to the last known backup before that error. You probably have a file corruption which does happen in ark. To fix a corrupted file the only way is to roll back and hope a file is good or start over. Most of us have been there.

You can also do a manual restore via FTP which would have more file options.

thanks man ill see what i can do (:

i really appreciate