Issue Mod install in Genesis

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm a noob player ark. But i have a game server in here. I choose Genesis map and add two mod Super Structure and Spyglass awesome. But it not work. I check my server log is

Tue, 23 Jun 2020 22:36:09 +0800Mod 1404697612 installation incomplete (.mod file or mod folder missing) - game start aborted

Please help me

• I suspect you were using S+ at first?

You need to visit the Mod creators workhop for Structures Plus and following the migration plan specifically.

I went through this on multiple servers with that same error.

I did have one server that never migrated properly and I eventually had to reinstall the game from scratch and do a recovery via FTP. And everyone lost all S+ stuff. You may not be able to migrate anymore as the versions are getting more difficult to do. All of this is on the Steam Workshop.

• Hi DOAGEN,

Thank you very much for your support, through while i start my server and read my log check, the SS mod can not install but im try to wait for server start for long time, maybe 30 minutes .. and it ok. The SS Mod installed successfully. I dont know how it can, but it ok. Thank you.