Limit Number of Players or Auto-Kick Functionality?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello!

Is there a way to change the limit of players to a lower number than the rented server's slot limit?

My scenario is the following:

I want to keep my PVE server open to anyone, but I have a few players in the white-list (they are helping me to pay for the server, so I want them to always be able to join).

The problem is the way white-listing works in Ark. Even when the server is full (16/16) white-listed players are able to join, but no one is kicked out, thus exceeding the contractual server capacity.

I imagine two solutions for that:

1. Auto-kick a random (non-whitelisted) player whenever a white-list player joins. (but never heard of such functionality)

2. Lower the max players setting of the server by the number of white-listed users (to guarantee random players + white-list players will never exceed contract slots). (but I can't find max players setting in config panel)

Any thoughts on this?