I would like to setup admin mods on my server, i really need help..

• Hey everyone! The thread is about the game: Left 4 dead 2

I started using nitrado a few days ago. I wanted to play while being able to kick/ ban teamkillers, have fun admin commands like, teleport, revive, respawn, spawn zombies etc.

I already have SM/ MM installed and working correctly but they just don't give me the full admin command experience that i would like to have.

Is there anyone able to help me out with this? i have been trying it for about 2 full days now.. but i can't get other addon's etc to work..

Thanks already! and i can't wait to get your help :)

• Where is the problem exactly with other plugins? Please give a link to an example plugin and tell us what you have already tried.

Sourcemod will give you by default onla a small amount of commands.

For everythign else, you have to look for plugins.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• How does your admins_simple.ini file look like?

Which flags and immunity did you give yourself?

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• It looks good. It might be a conflict with the built in vote system.

You can try a plugin, maybe this one: L4D Vote Manager 2 - AlliedModders or [L4D2] Vote Manager 3 - AlliedModders

(I have NOT tested this, i can't say if it works as expected)

No support via PM.