Ark Server Keeps Crashing and I have to constantly Restart It

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Nitrado support has replied to my ticket offering to move my server to another machine in the same location. I'll reply here once that is done to report how that helps, if at all.

Did it work? I seem to be having the exact same problem than you (i get the exact same crash log) so i want to know if there is a fix

• Nitrado support has replied to my ticket offering to move my server to another machine in the same location. I'll reply here once that is done to report how that helps, if at all.

Did it work? I seem to be having the exact same problem than you (i get the exact same crash log) so i want to know if there is a fix

Too early to say. My server transfer just finished a few hours ago and I haven't had a crash yet, but I'd like to give it a few days before saying definitively whether or not it helped.

• Did it work? I seem to be having the exact same problem than you (i get the exact same crash log) so i want to know if there is a fix

Too early to say. My server transfer just finished a few hours ago and I haven't had a crash yet, but I'd like to give it a few days before saying definitively whether or not it helped.

What did they mean by changing to another machine, like switching subscription? if else, how?

• Too early to say. My server transfer just finished a few hours ago and I haven't had a crash yet, but I'd like to give it a few days before saying definitively whether or not it helped.

What did they mean by changing to another machine, like switching subscription? if else, how?

Not switching subscription. All it means is they transfer your server files and configuration to a different server hardware in the same location. So like changing from server rack A to rack B.