I have been looking all over for away to add myself and my fellow friend into the admin rights as a level 9 as last time.
is there a way someone can help me on showing a screenshot thanks it will help a lot, thanks!
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!
That wiki option doesn't work. I paid the service for 3 months and I cannot become an administrator inside the server. Is there a coherent explanation for all this?
thanks and regards
To add an admin, get the admin's Steam64 ID and add it to the config file, as follows.
Get the new admin's Steam64 ID:
- In Steam, go to your Friend list in the dropdown from the menu labeled with your Steam name. Click on your friend and copy his Steam name from the header of his page
- Go to lookup - STEAMID I/O and paste your friend's name into the search box and select Input
- Copy the entire number from the steamID64 line of the report
Add your friend to your server as Admin in the config file:
- Go to the server dashboard
- Locate settings in the right-side menu and select it
- Locate the Export button near the bottom of the settings screen and select it
- Most browsers will show the downloaded file in the bottom of the browser window. Locate the downloaded file and open it with Notepad++ or similar.
- At the bottom of the file, add exactly, including all quotes ,"Id":"76561197982484069","Permission":"2" Change the long number after "Id":" to your friends Steam64 ID by pasting it.
---> This is a CSV (Comma-Separated Variable) file. You must use the comma before your additions to the file, as shown in the example.
- Save this file using a name you can find later, such as AdminAdded
- Back on your server settings screen in Nitrado's website, click the Import button at lower right
- Select the file you named AdminAdded or whatever you chose, and select Open in the file selection window.
---> You may need to re-load this config file when Nitrado changes anything on their servers, such as applying a patch. Be alert for settings reverting under those circumstances.
That should do it. Best of luck to you.