Spawning a house

• so i cant find what i am looking for. I wamt to spawn in a house to my map. Ive seen people spawn radio towers, a static biulding and thats about it. They say you can spawn in places or move a biulding to where you want but i want to get a house. What codes to i need to tweek/add to make this possable. The house i want to get is called (red brick house) as i look in the codes i do not see a specific code for that name or did i over look somthing. I know i got to mess with multiple codes to make it possable.. Can someone help me point me to the right direction or tell me how i can do this. Im on xbox

• you need to use either 'staticfridgetest' or 'staticxmastree' event (then in eventspawns file change there cords to the place u want to put the building)

<event name="StaticChristmasTree">

<nominal>1</nominal>

<min>1</min>

<max>1</max>

<lifetime>7200000</lifetime>

<restock>0</restock>

<saferadius>1</saferadius>

<distanceradius>1</distanceradius>

<cleanupradius>2</cleanupradius>

<flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="0"/>

<position>fixed</position>

<limit>child</limit>

<active>1</active>

<children>

<child lootmax="2" lootmin="0" max="1" min="1" type="Land_Misc_Well_Pump_Blue"/>

</children>

</event>

as you can see after type=. if you change to the name of the building you want to spawn (found in mapgropproto.xml file)

but I will say be carful using an event spawned house for a base, when u log in they can take awhile to spawn in and could cause you to die.

hope this helps

• thanks, sucks to know that anyone can possibly die from it, can my friends just put their stuff in it and not log out in the house as the house is just a added touch for a base we are working on

i also didn't know that u have to use that code as i have seen it but they just did a basic building with nothing else to talk about and what u can do with the code or give out ideas what to look for if someone wanted something different, i can test this and play around with it.

as for the house i wanted to get, whats the buildings name they are not labeled as i see on the web, the building i want is this

redbrckhouse_2a.jpg?version=35aa9a0895b82f4905b96658e312dfc2

all i see in the codes for a house is something like this Land_House_1W09

if you are not for sure am i in the right place on picking out an house, i can always try the names and see which is which

• right use this as a template in events (ps this is the house you after, I think lol there only 2 but this is the biggest 1)

<event name="Static[event name]">

<nominal>1</nominal>

<min>1</min>

<max>1</max>

<lifetime>7200000</lifetime>

<restock>0</restock>

<saferadius>1</saferadius>

<distanceradius>1</distanceradius>

<cleanupradius>2</cleanupradius>

<flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="0"/>

<position>fixed</position>

<limit>child</limit>

<active>0</active>

<children>

<child lootmax="2" lootmin="0" max="1" min="1" type="Land_Barn_Brick1"/>

</children>

</event>

then add this to cfeventspawns

<event name="Static[event name]">

<pos x="" z="" a="" />

</event>

don't forget to add your cords and the event name has to match in both files and have Static at the start. hope that helps