Scum Servers

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Me and some friends are considering to move our server to Nitrado, and we would like to know how is it from the people who already rented one. Can you share the server name or ip in a DM so we could long in and test the game on the servers?

I also would like to know about the server configs, i found amazing that there are different configurations for the servers.

Whats the difference from Standard, Advanced, Professional or ultimate servers?

• Correct, Minecraft and Farming Simulator are the only games that benefit from Professional, Advanced and Ultimate. This should be clear on the non-landing page order process.

And in Farming Simulator's case you only need upgrade to Advanced to get the full benefits of the additional mod storage space.

• Nitrado have any plan do include advanced or professional Scum servers? The game usually gets pretty lagged on full server maybe with some more memmory dedicated the server could run better.

The other company does not offer any kind of server improvement i was Hoping Nitrado would be different on that aspect.

• Nitrado have any plan do include advanced or professional Scum servers? The game usually gets pretty lagged on full server maybe with some more memmory dedicated the server could run better.

The other company does not offer any kind of server improvement i was Hoping Nitrado would be different on that aspect.

All the resources needed for SCUM are included. Basically there's no hard limit on how much CPU or RAM your SCUM server can use on the machine. If it needs XGB of RAM, it can have it, if it needs X+3GB of RAM it can have that too. Upgrades aren't necessary for that game.