Footstep sounds disappearing and E button not working

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I've been playing around with my server since I bought it a few days ago, just testing how it runs and every game I start has the same bugs. I can play for about 5 minutes, going through the tedious tutorial and then I lose the ability to pick up stones. The prompt 'Press E to pick up stone' or whatever it is appears but it simply doesn't work. This is always accompanied by a loss of character generated audio. Sometimes I also fall through the world. If I restart, the problem goes away for another 5 minutes. I was also fighting a zombie when he seemed to lose interest and walk off, almost as if I didn't exist anymore.

I've been playing on Navezgane (4096). I'd like to try RGW (8192) but it gets stuck at 'Downloading world 4%'. I've left it for about an hour and monitored my network traffic but there's no data being downloaded.