Any expert Prim+ folks out there?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Okay,

So I'm going to start by saying that I know, currently, that Primitive Plus is having issues with structure placement and is nearly unplayable. I found this out after dropping money to begin hosting a server. Not happy about it, but being upset won't fix it.

That being said, I am using the down time to try to get everything set up correctly, so that when the issue is fixed, I can launch my server for the public. I am trying to do a prim+ server with the addition of the small auto-turrets, generators, cables, fabricators, and bullets for the turrets. I know this can be done because I've seen heavy autos in prim.

I have tried:
    OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=24,EngramLevelRequirement=30,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)

and

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Fabricator_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=24,EngramLevelRequirement=30,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)

Neither of these two codes have worked, and none of the items actually show up in the engrams list. Both were put into the game.ini. I don't know if auto-unlocking engrams has an effect on those codes, but I do have that turned on. As a just-in-case measure, I tried also placing the blueprints for these items into drops, and none of those codes worked either. I used beacon for the drop codes, so I know that no mistakes were made there, as I have a lot of experience hosting clusters for the base game (this is my first attempt at prim+, however).

Does anyone have any clue on how to get the small auto turrets, electrical generators, all of the cable types (including outlets), fabricators, and advanced rifle bullets coded into the engrams? Thank you in advance for any help anyone could offer. :)

• DOAGEN

Changed the title of the thread from “Any expert Prim+ hosts out there?” to “Any expert Prim+ folks out there?”.