On Nitrado Primitive+ servers, we've been unable to place down most items such as campfires and foundations. The objects show green as though they can be placed, and upon trying, the sound effect plays as though they were placed, but nothing happens. The only thing we've successfully placed down has been ladders. This problem persists for us on Ragnarok and The Island, and has been encountered by 4 different players (not specific to my installation).
Things we've tried:
- Moving all around the map and trying to build
- Toggling on and off PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops
- Fresh install on the server with only Primitive+ on (all other settings default)
- Reinstalling ARK
- Migrating server from LA to NYC (at extra cost)
- Logging onto other Prim+ Nitrado servers and trying to build (same issue)
- Contacting Nitrado support (who said to ask WC, still waiting for a reply)
Playing single player Primitive+ with the exact same configuration is working fine.
Open to any suggestions!