Server Looping / No Server Files / No Response

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have put in a ticket but there has been no response yet (#10766547).

There are no files in our /conan/ConanSandbox/Saved directory - this happened after a brief suspension of an hour before I added more days. The server was paid for again and fired up. We needed to roll the server back but the restore failed numerous times. Now the server is looping install and restore fail. Checked the server files and none of our game data is there...

Like I said, I have put in a ticket but hoped someone may see this here and action our ticket. Our server has been most of the day.

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues.

Looks like you have done everything a moderator or members of the community would suggest.

This is a Community Support Forum for gamers and admins to assist each other. Moderators do not have access to servers or accounts.

Please be patient until Nitrado Support picks up your ticket. Typically it is within 24hrs. But as the message says when you submitted, you may experience long delays than normal.

Thank you.