Ark Server Restart Loop

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Greetings,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, I am new here. I tried to contact nitrado support by submitting a ticket but I have yet to receive a response.

Yesterday one of the two ark servers I rent went into an auto restart upon opening the server details. It has been stuck for close to 24 hours now. I have tried restart, force start, force stop numerous times. Even tried to reinstall the server but it will not start no matter what I try or how long I wait.

I wasn't able to find any information online other than to allow it to offer me a force start/stop and proceed from there. Obviously, that isn't working for me. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• Hello,

You posted in the correct area if you were seeking assistance from the Community for ARK. Thank you.

Seems like you have done everything that we would suggest in restarting your server including creating a ticket.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts so Nitrado Support will need to further investigate when your ticket is picked up.

Note tickets are picked up in the order in which they are received. And as you noticed when submitting they added message advising you may experience a delay.

Typically tickets are picked up within 24hrs.

We apologize.

Thank you.