Dead Matter Server Questions

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I just have a few General Questions that you guys might be able to answer.

I know the game isn't out yet and you guys don't have the game files yet, but do you guys have an average price for a 36 player server?

Also, I have never heard of Nitrado, how are your servers compared to everyone else(crashes or lags when servers get full)? How many servers do you put on a single rig?

Looking forward to host a server here on launch day. Thank you for the help in advance!

• You can check the price on your own. Just start the order process, you can play around with the slot count and see the money before confirming the order.

Eg: Publicserver:

I have hosted a few servers here and i can't complain.

BTW: I don't know if nitrado will offer servers at the launch day.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Do you know how many servers are on each rig?

Eg. 3 servers per rig

What kind of servers you hosted and what kind of traffic does it get? (Eg. Full DayZ server 100/100 daily)

On the Dead Matter discord, it looks like you guys are a official server provider for Dead Matter. They stated we can rent servers from Nitrado on launch day (day 1)